||Lumber & Building Materials
Since our opening in 1958, we have offered a premium product based on our customers needs. Today, this tradition is further reinforced by offering name brands at reasonable prices. For additional information on our featured brands, click on the links below. If you’d like a price too, go to the Contact Us page and email us.
Our expansive inventory includes, but is not limited due to special orders:
- Kiln Dried Lumber in sizes available in 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, 2x10 and 2x12
- Primed and Natural Pine in sizes available in 1x2 through 1x12 as well as 5/4x4, 5/4x6, 5/4x8 and 5/4x10.
- Primed and Natural Pine mouldings in lengths up to 16’
- Pressure treated lumber in sizes available in 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, 2x10, 2x12, 4x4, 4x6, 1x6, 1X8, 5/4X6 and lattice.
- Sheetrock in 4’x8’ and some 4’x12’ sizes in regular, blue-board, mold resistant and fire code.
- Fiberglass insulation in R-13, R-19, R-30 and R-38.
- Hardwood boards in 3/4” thickness including oak and poplar. Other species and sizes available through special order.
- Engineered lumber stocked as Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) in sizes from 7-1/4” through 11-7/8”. We also have the ability to quote floor I joist systems and roof trusses with quick delivery.
- Masonry supplies including concrete brick, block, patio block, sand mix, mortar mix, portland cement, light mortar, concrete mix, play and all purpose sand.
- Steel studs available in 2”x4”x8’, 2”x4”x10’ with 10’ tracks – other sizes available by special order.
Azek - AZEK Trim, the #1 brand of trim offers the unequalled combination of Uniformity, Durability, Workability and Beauty.
- Stocked 1x - 18’ lengths – ¾” nominal
- 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x5, 1x6, 1x8, 1x10 & 1x12
- 1x8, 1x10 & 1x12 available in 12'
- Half Lengths available in all sizes.
- Stocked 5/4x - 20’ lengths – 1” nominal
- 5/4x4, 5/4x6, 5/4x8 & 5/4x10
- Stocked Moulding Styles:
- Azek Bead Board, 1-1/8" Base Cap, 1-5/8" Drip Cap, 1-5/8" Shingle Mould, 2-3/4" Crown, 3-5/8" Crown, 4-5/8" Crown, 1-3/4" Historic Sill, 1-3/16" Back Band, 1-3/8" Subsill Nose, 2-1/16" Rams Crown, 2-3/4" Water Table & 2" Brickmould.
- Stocked Decking Colors: Slate Gray & Brownstone in 12', 16' & 20' Lenghts
- Stocked Railing Profile: Primier Railing System in Straight & Stair Rail Sections, Post Sleeves, Post Caps & Post Bases.
- Stocked FastenMaster Azek Deck/Trim Cortex Hidden Fastener System. Available in plug only pack, 50 lineal foot packs, 100 square foot packs and 300 square foot packs.
- One of the most recognizable names in exterior door systems, we are proud to offer Therma-Tru’s full line of Fiberglass and Steel exterior door systems from the architecturally correct Classic Craft collection through the distinctive look of highly defined embossed panels of the Profiles steel collection. Endless size and style options will ensure you’ve picked the right combination for your home.
With warranties covering your door starting at ten years, you’re bound to have many enjoyable, worry-free years.
- Offering more interior moulded wood fiber doors than any other name in the industry, you can be rest assured whichever design you choose it will be reliable in every aspect of its performance and craftsmanship. Not only can you choose the architectural style that fits your home, you can choose between the classic look of wood grain or a smooth finish. Also available are Jeldwen’s premium wood doors. These doors will increase your peace of mind, because they’re designed to be secure, durable and reliable.
Lockheed Window Company - Lockheed knows and understands the needs of builders and architects who care about performance and aesthetics. They sweat the details so you don’t have to.
When designing thier new construction windows, their engineers and designers looked to the job-site for inspiration. They looked for solutions to everyday problems, like unforgiving rough openings (see our Full 1 3/4" nail fin with optional integral “J” channel). Simply stated, Nucon® solves problems.
When combining optional Low E glass and argon gas with their standard Technoform TGI® warm edge insulated glass spacer technology, your home will achieve maximum energy savings for years. The Nucon® Window Systems qualify for the Stimulus Tax Credit with Low E/Argon Gas Options. Please refer to our ENERGY STAR® literature in the Literature Tab for information regarding all NFRC/AAMA ratings for all products.
Available in double hung, twin and triple integral double hung units, XX and XOX sliders, picture windows, awnings, specialty shapes, and transom windows. White or Almond finish is available.
GP Vinyl Siding - With charming styles and profiles that are right for any home, GP Vinyl Siding offers an unbeatable combination of beauty, easy installation and low maintenance. Interlocking components speed installation. Decorator colors are solid throughout, so scratches and abrasions remain hidden.
An addition to the wide variety of vinyl lap panels, New World Scallops™, with the realistic look of traditional wood scallops, and Rough Sawn Cedar™, resembling the look of freshly painted cedar shingles, provide beautiful details that accentuate any home.
National Vinyl Products - Since 1984, National Vinyl Products, Inc. has provided quality window & door products for the home. Over the past 20 years National Vinyl Products, Inc. has grown from servicing the Western Massachusetts area to servicing the entire Northeast.
In addition to their full line of New Construction & Replacement windows and doors, National Vinyl Products, Inc. provides patio, window, and door awnings, and garden windows. Their product lines provide the best quality vinyl new construction and replacement window with local manufacturing and distribution service.
With a history of innovation and growth, National Vinyl Products, Inc. remains dedicated to manufacturing the best products for the market with a focus on quality, production and service.
FYPON - When you want to add the ultimate finishing touch, Fypon’s Millwork is the perfect choice for either interior or exterior applications. Fypon® craftsmanship is evident in every exquisite detail. From Brackets, Corbels and Gable Pediments to Niches, Ceiling Medallions and Domes, our architecturally accurate Decorative Millwork provides a collection that will expand your design possibilities and help define the architectural character of any building or room. While all Decorative Millwork is finished in pre-primed white, some styles are moulded with a natural redwood texture and color, ready to stain or paint.
HB&G - The last thing you want to worry about is the work required to keep your porch beautiful, and that’s where HB&G can offer you the solution of a lifetime. HB&G offers a wide variety of porch products to help you create the design that best suits your way of life. Best of all, many of our products require little or no maintenance and come with a lifetime warranty.
CertainTeed Roof Products - CertainTeed Roofing is a leading manufacturer of low-slope and steep-slope roofing products for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential roofing and waterproofing applications. CertainTeed has served the roofing industry for over 100 years, establishing a solid reputation for quality, reliability, and technical innovation.
CertainTeed offers you the broadest range of color and style choices. But you'll see it's not style over substance. You'll get a roof that's made from the highest quality materials and backed by a strong warranty program.
- Stock in the most popular colors Certainteed's Landmark Line, featuring a Lifetime Warranty